recent posts

banner image

Memories of Kyoto Trip

When I was stressed and felt to leave somewhere, I missed Japan before the Japanese radioactive spill. It was because of the memories of traveling to Kyoto.


I went to Kyoto, Japan, many years ago. Kyoto was a quiet city. I heard the sound of rolling leaves at first of my life. I had read the expression, “a sound of rolling leaves”, but I have never been heard it. It sounded like clippety-clop. It was light and rhythmical. Heard the sound, I simultaneously felt calm. I was really happy. At the moment, nothing disturbed me. There were no people, no sound, no annoying things. So, when I felt tired from many annoying things, I want to go there again.

Japanese food was also great. Their food was very neat and pretty. Servers’ attitude was tidy and kind. I got a impression that Japanese were polite.


I especially miss Kani Doraku crab dishes.

Memories of Kyoto Trip Memories of Kyoto Trip Reviewed by Lala on 06:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.