recent posts

banner image

A Memory of My First Presentation in English


In 2013, I was a student in PHD course. Class in English is requirement for finish. I took a comparative class on world culture. Every student had to take a national culture and present it in English. I prepared Indian culture. I was tensioned and nervous a lot. So I had a headache before presentation. I did not feel Iike doing well despite preparing for a few weeks ago. I wrote down everything on the paper to make sure I did not make a mistake.


Presentation Day.
Eventually my presentation started, and I was perplexed. Many times I could not find where I read. But I finished in time and I was satisfied my first presentation in English.

After Presentation.
I realized many things through this English presentation. First, language ability does not increase with in a short time. I should work and practice English harder. Second, if I have a chance to present in English again, I should memorize script. And printing way should be changed. It would have more line and phrase dummy like radio broadcasting style.
English presentation made me embarrassed  and worried a lot, but this chance was a great experience to me.

A Memory of My First Presentation in English A Memory of My First Presentation in English Reviewed by Lala on 14:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.