recent posts

banner image

Musical Broadway 42nd street Korean Version

Broadway, it is really famous by entertainment. As I have not been gone there, I have some fantasy at there. Broadway 42nd street is not expected to me. I predict Korean ‘Broadway 42nd street’ worse than original. It’s my bias.


Korean version Broadway 42nd street is great!
Its group tap dance is really wonderful!
I feel some catharsis from their harmony!
It is difficult to fit other’s step exactly. Especially, final group dance is wonderful!

I have not seen Broadway style show by my own eyes. I saw that by movie. It’s really amazing. I also be pleased to see Haemi Park. I like her when she played at the sitcom ‘Unreserved high kick’.

When I came back home, I cannot handle my feeling
Musical Broadway 42nd street Korean Version Musical Broadway 42nd street Korean Version Reviewed by Lala on 18:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.