recent posts

banner image

My Favorite Korean Male Movie Stars

I like movie stars who can act very well. Good-looking stars make my eyes very happy. However, their faces are not all in movies. If they don’t have acting ability, their poor performances bother and annoy me. So I evaluate great acting ability more important than external features. In South Korea, some actors have great acting abilities, for example, Kangho Song,  Yoonseok Kim, Byung-hun Lee, and Jungwoo Ha.

(photo : Kangho Song,  Yoonseok Kim, Jungwoo Ha and Byung-hun Lee)

If these great actors appear in a movie, I would go to a theater with no doubt. I believe they have great abilities and professional eyes to choose good movies. Their choices are not always good, sometimes their movies are terrible. But I know that they did their best. If these actors were not able to contribute to the movies, other actors would be more terrible.
I watched the movies of great actors (ex, Kangho Song, Yoonseok Kim) again and again. Recently, I bought two videos, Kwansang(the Physiognomy) and Dodukdeul(the Thieves). Kwansang’s main actor was Kangho Song and in Dodukdeul was Yoonseok Kim. I like their natural performances. Although I watched their movies more than 20 times, they have never bore me. Actually I watched the movie, Dodukdeul, more than 200 times, I can memory the lines, it is really interesting!
I wish these great actors perform more works. Especially, Kangho Song has not received any casting invitation after Byunhoin (the Attorneys), I wish that he can shoot more movies.     
My Favorite Korean Male Movie Stars My Favorite Korean Male Movie Stars Reviewed by Lala on 22:49 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.