recent posts

banner image

Organic shampoo, Cotton Sanitary Napkins and No Poo

To be frankly, I don’t have interests on the earth environment. I do not feel Polar Bear’s tears as my own or my job. I feel sad their living place to be ruined, just it all. I admire green panther but I hate people to pretend to care that. Especially, I hate whom that use organics and ignore non-organic users. I did not want to become like that. But, I concern my own health and environment. It my reason to change my life style.

First, I change my shampoo to natural organic one. Natural organic shampoos in IHERB are cheaper than Korean shampoos.
https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=organic+shampoo
Organic shampoo is little bubble and fragrance. Instead, it makes my scalp comfortable. My scalp troubles, itching and keratin, also solved. Then, I have some interests on organic ones.

Next, I tried to use cotton sanitary napkins.


I minded to use them, because I worried its washing and smell. However, I surprized after I used them myself. They did not smell. The cotton ones make me really comfortable. They reduce my menstrual pain. I was troubled menstrual pain on day 1 and 2. Now I do not feel any pain on the days.

Finally, I tried No Poo. It is not to use any chemical cleansers. Before I felt good effects to change my shampoo and cleanser to organic ones, it made me better. I believe that water and no chemicals will make me more comfortable and better than the present.
Now, it passed 4 years. I felt comfortable. I got two amazing effects. First, my hair grew up on less thinning part. Second, I said goodbye to my old friend, dryness. My skin was a little dry, so I got some pruritus in cold weather. This winter, I am OK even though I do not use body lotions and oils.

These tries went with some inconveniency. As natural cleanser did not bubbled, I took more time to wash. When I used rich bubbled cleanser, I took a shower in 10 minutes. I rubbed the bubble on my hair and body and washed them. Now, I do not depend on bubbles and wash very careful. It took longer time about 2~3 times than before. Cotton sanitary napkins need to wash, it is difficult.
More natural methods need to use more time and more concern.
The comfort of the inconvenience is amazing.
Organic shampoo, Cotton Sanitary Napkins and No Poo Organic shampoo, Cotton Sanitary Napkins and No Poo Reviewed by Lala on 06:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.