recent posts

banner image

Oatmeal Good for a Vegetarian Breakfast

I'm not thorough vegan. I prefer pesco diet but sometimes eat meat. In my case, it's just my taste not following belief. I feel more delicious vegetable, sea food than meat. Anyway, I found some easy breakfast menu and heard about oatmeal. Many people recommends oats good for healthy breakfast. Oatmeal might be a famous or usual meal for some country, but it's unusual in Korea. So I bought old fashioned rolled oats from Iherb.  

old fashioned rolled oats

I searched oats and noticed lots of customers like Bob's Red Mill oatmeal. I'm not sure it's really good or not. I don't know until now. Because have not eaten oats before, I don't know what is oats taste. This oats is very weak taste and texture little like paper chewing. Please let me know oats' real taste and recommend good product.    

oatmeal, almond milk

For my health, I also bought organic unsweetened almond milk from Costco. Its taste is awful for me. Next time I bought Korean soy milk and pour this to oats, it's much better taste. However, it's next thing. As I bought 6 packs of awful taste almond milk, I had to find some solution.

oats with cranberry

I put cranberries and cashews into the bowl. It's taste better. I tried oats breakfast quite long time. It does not take long time, very simple and healthy diet.

Oatmeal Good for a Vegetarian Breakfast Oatmeal Good for a Vegetarian Breakfast Reviewed by Lala on 07:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.